Friday, July 17, 2009

NE Show

I had a great time during the NE show. I think that the line up for the event was quite good. First they got our attention by using the big eye. I think the idea to on the air-con at 7pm was actually quite a bad idea. They should have on it earlier when it is hotter not when it is cooler!!! That made me sweat so much! My favourite was the part when they showed how the civil defence took out terrorists. I think this and the parachuting were the only nice events. It other events were quite boring. It drizzled three times in the midst of the show. I think that they have shortened the fireworks. I don't know whether it was because it is raining or they are saving the rest for the actual national day. The best part was the weather forecast part. When I called weather forecast, it was 4:22. They said that it would not rain for the next three hours. When it rained later, Sean showed me his watch and I found out that it was 7:22. It was so accurate. But when it started raining, I haven't worn my poncho. So I got drenched before I even wore it! But everytime I put the hood of the poncho over my head, Sean will take it off. When we reached the bus stop, Jason and Clement were not doing the moon walk. But none of them can do it as well as MJ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment